Wednesday 10 July 2013

Introduction

Hello everyone! I am Asad Zaidi, a proud Pakistani, and I am aiming to show the world how awesome my country is. In this blog I am going to share with you the places, activities, culture, traditions and events of Pakistan to present an entirely different side of my motherland. Most of the people out there believe that Pakistanis are illiterate, violent, culture-less, extremist, sexist people who are unlike from all the other people in this world. Due to the frequent terrorism in the country, the perspective of people regarding this beautiful land has changed entirely. Therefore I have decided to take an initiative to highlight the positive events, people and places. I hope you like what I post regarding things I love about Pakistan. :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment